What I'm Fighting For: Our Goal Should Be To Make Our County And Our State More Affordable For All Residents. Currently, Maryland Ranks In The Bottom Tier For Economic Growth, Lagging Far Behind Our Neighbor, Virginia. Some Steps We Can Take To Create Jobs While Compensating For Inflation And Rising Costs On Our Families And Businesses Include:
- Eliminating State Income Taxes on Employee Tips and Commissions for 2 Years.
- Eliminating State Income Taxes on Employees Making Under $38,000/YR for 2 years.
- Freezing Property Tax Reassessments for 3 Years Putting a Moratorium on Any Increases.
- Tax Credits for Businesses to Install Air Purification Systems to Better Protect Employees and Patrons.
- Using Leftover Covid Relief Funds to Temporarily Help More People Pay Rent.
- Creating a More Competitive Economic Environment for All Businesses.